New Anna University Latest Revaluation ProcedureIn this Post-Checkout the New Latest Annuniv.edu Revaluation Procedure. They Have Changed The Revaluation Procedure From 02-01-2014 On wards. Students were Requested To Follow New Anna University Revaluation Procedure 2020.
Anna University Nov/Dec 2019 UG PG 1,3,5,7 Semester Odd Exam Revaluation ResultsIn this Post, Anna University Updates Explains You About The AnnaUniversity New Revaluation Procedure Steps,
Anna University Revaluation Procedure For 2019 UG PG 1st 3rd 5th 7th Semester Exam Results Steps
Step 1 For Anna University Latest Revaluation Procedure,
- Candidates who wish to apply for revaluation should first apply for photocopy of his/her answer script by paying Rs. 300 per script on or before the last date for applying photocopy.
- After receiving the photocopy, the student can verify the copy for any discrepancy like total mistake and omission in the valuation.
- If any discrepancy is noticed the same may be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations for remedial action.
- The valuation in the photocopy of the answer script can be verified by the subject expert and if the expert is convinced that the script deserves higher marks than awarded, he/she can recommend for applying revaluation.
Step 2 For New Anna University Revaluation Procedure,
- The student can apply for revaluation by paying Rs. 400 towards revaluation fee on or before the last date for applying revaluation.
- Even after the evaluation if the student is still not satisfied with the result, he/she can opt for review of his/her answer script by paying the prescribed fee. The review procedure will be intimated along with the revaluation result.
- There is no change in the existing review procedure.